2015-01-26

Hario Mini Mill has arrived + coffee station pic


My Hario Mini Ceramic Slim Coffee Mill has arrived! I finally have means of grinding coffee that is NOT mortar and pestle :)

After I test it for a while, I'll be writing my experiences with it. Hardly a proper review, since I don't have much to compare it with, to be honest.

Here's a display of my "coffee station" - all my coffee gear:

Top row, left to right:
  • Coffee mill (Hario Mini Ceramic Slim)
  • Small french press (unknown manufacturer, we got it as a gift)
  • Large french press (IKEA Uphetta)
  • Electric kettle (Tefal)
Middle row:
  • Moka pot (Caldo Caffe)
  • Milk frother (IKEA Produkt)
  • Turkish coffee pot (Metalac posuđe)
Bottom row:
  • My good coffee (Teneo Espresso mix)
  • My affordable coffee (Spar Premium)



No comments:

Post a Comment