2015-01-22

Some coffee stuff from IKEA...

I live a few minutes distance from IKEA, so last night I went there for a cup of free coffee (that goes with their card) and to pick up some coffee gear - as shown on the pic to my left.

On top is Upphetta French Press. I've actually had it for a while now, but I included it in the list as I thought it could probably be interesting. Yes, I've got two French Presses. Upphetta is the bigger of the two, with 1L capacity. When I use it, I usually only make half of the full press. It's huge. It costs 79,90 kn. If you live someplace else, best check your local prices - they can differ from country to country, so I'm not converting them to other currencies.

In the lower left, there's the Produkt milk frother. It costs 7,90 kn, and I got it to try and make some nice milk foam with it. I can make some with French press too, but this was a cheap purchase and who knows? Perhaps it will be worth it. Requires 2 AA batteries.

In the lower right, there's two stacked Stelna cups. 230 ml capacity, they're almost free - they cost 2,90 kn each. I like the look of glass cups, so I got two.

Other coffee stuff they have: moka pots (stainless steel), kettles, carafes, milk frothing pitchers, thermos bottles, more cups and mugs,

Are you using something you got there in your coffee life? Leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment