2015-01-17

Welcome to IFLCoffee!

Welcome to I Freaking Love Coffee!

I'm a coffee fan from Zagreb, Croatia. I'm not the most well-learned coffee fan around, nor the most pretentious, nor the one with most developed tastebuds, nor do I run a coffee business. I just happen to love coffee, and I'm hyped enough to write about it.

This is what got ME started on a coffee journey.
A cheap enameled Turkish coffee pot.
How about you? What got YOU started?
There's plenty of resources about coffee around. Many of them are in English. A lot of them are in Croatian too. Few of them are from Croats, but written in English. Hey, that's where I can come in :) Maybe I can write something that you'll find interesting and useful. Maybe not. Well, I'll see my traffic in a few months.

In the meanwhile, this blog will also be a personal journey of sorts. I will write about coffee, preparations, local scene and customs, gear and much more. I will most probably learn new things and change my opinions as time goes on. And while we're at that I'd like to ask you something:

Leave comments below. Ask questions. Correct me. Give me new info. Engage in discussions.

Thank you. Now, let's have a cup...

No comments:

Post a Comment